Isabelle May jewelry are made with quality materials such as Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones, gold and silver plated metals, vermeil and sterling silver. Each piece of jewelry is carefully handmade. To preserve the beauty of your jewelry, special care is recommended:
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching.
- Polish occasionally with a soft cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish of the crystals and metals. It will also help to eliminate and prevent tarnish and silver oxidation.
- Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Always handle your jewelry with care. Put on jewelry last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact which could cause scratches, chips and other damage.